It’s okay that:
- I feel the most empowered when I feel I look hot.
- praise at work, a fun evening with friends, a caring evening with family is enough to make me feel loved and valued, but it doesn’t empower me.
- when I drive to work I like seeing who checks me out, whilst simultaneously thinking these guys need to fuck off because I don’t need a man.
- I treat sex casually – having babies is going to be tricky, I can’t find a boyfriend, so let’s have fun with sex.
- I don’t care what other people think about me but I’d really like validation that I’m fun, kind and attractive.
- I deleted a guy’s number because he was rude to me, but I’d also like my next boyfriend to boss me about a little.
- I strive to be this strong, independent woman I have in my head, but I really just want a boy to cuddle me when I’m sad and tell me, ‘it’s all going to be okay’.
- whilst I think online dating is a total joke, I still swipe every day.
- I can be genuinely happy for my friends in happy relationships, but also secretly hate them.
- I’m 25 and single, because I’m really only 25.